It is possible to rejoice beautiful and healthy smile for a long time if a patient properly maintains their teeth and regularly visits the dentist for a routine check-up and professional oral hygiene.
At Lebanon Park Dental Group, we recommend dental hygiene appointments at least every six months with one of our friendly and professional hygienists. Playing a critical part in decreasing your oral health problems, your dental hygiene appointment will consist of the following:
• Gentle but thorough cleaning of your teeth to eliminate the build-up of harmful plaque
• Removal of odour-causing bacteria for a clean breath
• Air polish to get rid of any mild stains for a glowing smile
• Soft tissue assessments to ensure healthy gums
• Advice on how to correctly brush and floss your teeth
+44 7405 124772
Lebanon Park Dental is a lovely dental practice that has friendly hygienists and dental nurses working there. They are very caring and they are also very affordable. The staff are very caring and they are very accommodating. They provide emergency appointments so it is very easy to get an appointment when you have an emergency.